Elite Agro (EAG) is a leading Abu Dhabi based agriculture and farming company established in 2010.
EAG is operating the largest farms for forages (Rhodes Grass) in the UAE and supporting the local livestock breeders with these supplies.
Since 2014 EAG is involved in cultivation of fruits and vegetables in protected fields, with its first greenhouse spanning over 20 HA coming online in 2016. EAG has obtained BRC, Global GAP and ISO 22000 certifications, indicating compliance with the best practices in farm operation and management including handling of fresh produce. Since 2017, EAG has been able to position itself as a key player in both retail and wholesale vegetable market within UAE. EAG is also involved in farm and park management and operation for its clientele. EAG projects division has established a reputation of building farms in line with the latest technology for open and protected farming.
In early 2017, EAG become a sub-licensee for MBO variety of Blueberries. EAG is planning to cultivate multiple berries crop from 2018 with a vision to become a supplier of choice in premium berries categories within UAE and wider GCC region.
- Large scale commercial farming
- Agricultural land development and reclamation
- Post-harvest management
- Trading, distribution and logistics
- Research and development
Major Products and Revenue Segments:
- Rhodes Grass;
- Open Field crops – Potatoes, Sweet Potatoes
- Protected Field Vegetable crops: Tomatoes, Cucumbers, Capsicum, Eggplant
- Farm operation and Management
- Farm Construction ( will be transferred to Z General Contracting)
Targeted Focus Areas in 2018 in addition to forages:
Year round cultivation of Vegetable crops
- Cultivation of Various type of berries
Address: PO Box 126836, Abu Dhabi, UAE
Phone: +971 2 510 5000